Sunday 24 August 2014

My Future, InshaAllah.

Ambition? Occupation? They are all fall under the same thing. It is only a word to describe our future; 10, 20, 30 or even 40 years ahead. What are we going to be? How's our life going to be? 

I believe everyone have their own ambition but how many people achieve their childhood dreams? I used to be a child who was always confused with his life, with his future, with his dream, with his ambition? I used to have ambitions and dreams. Why? Because no one ever asked my ambition when I was in primary school. 

As I can remember, I always sit at the last seat in my classroom. I know it is cliche but every teacher in schools do this then and now. "Stand up. Tell me your name & your background & your ambition. What do you planned to be in the future." One by one, they stand up & say their name, their family background & their ambition proudly. Sadly, when it comes to my turn, the bell rang. The class dismissed. People would be upset if they experience that but not me. I was glad. Why? It is because I did not have a dream then. I did not know about my ambition. I was not sure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment