Sunday 24 August 2014

No Turning Back

My ambitions? My childhood dreams? I'm not getting or reaching any of that. Even though I'm in this field now but it was not my option nor my choice to be here. Yes, you are right! I get involved in this field just for the sake of my so called future and of course; MONEY. People can go blind over money even though it's not much. I jumped into this field in order to get my job secured and safe. 

Believe me or not, that was all in the past; the days i didn't open my heart and soul for this job, the days i regret the most for my immature self. As the days past fast, i can really feel what it's like to a teacher. Starting from School Based Experience (SBE) until this second phase of Practicum, I'm not embarrass nor upset anymore about this job. Coming to school and watching the pupils really lights up my spirit even more to be a good teacher. There are lots of things to gain in this job other than money and secured job. 

haaaa...kat sini ada lah sekeping gambar aku menjadi ibu peri masa lecturer observation hari tu...memang malu sebenarnya nak pakai masa dalam kelas sebab bebudak mesti gelakkan aku tapi nak buat camne..nak ngajar diorang kenalah pakai jugak, guru kenalah modal dulu barulah diorang pon tak malu nak pakai costumes ni semua nanti..

No comments:

Post a Comment